Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Whirlwind 48 Hours

I just returned from a crazy 48 hour trip through East Texas. All together I covered 500 miles and investigated two different alleged sasquatch sightings. I managed to speak to the witnesses in both cases and visit both sites where the sightings supposedly occurred. After looking into both cases, it is my opinion that one report was legitimate and one was not. That is actually a pretty good ratio when it comes to this sort of thing. The cases involving misidentification, hoaxing, or outright crazies are much more the norm. So, my batting .500 this weekend is actually very good. More on these cases later.

Also, I have developed my first set of pictures from the game camera I have out in my hopes of documenting cougars in Central Texas. I have a couple of good pictures that I will post later. No big cats, unfortunately, but some fun pictures nonetheless.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment