Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Missing In Action

Lately, I’ve been as hard to find as a black panther or wood ape. I apologize for the lack of posts and action on the blog. My teaching and coaching duties are in high gear right now. In addition, my wife is working on her Master’s Degree so I’m having to take on some extra duties around the house in order to help her out.

One exciting thing that has been occupying a lot of my time of late is the impending publication of a children’s book I’ve written. This is my first go around with this sort of thing and, believe me, the writing, editing and publishing process is quite arduous. My hat is off to professional writers and artists. I’ll be giving you some more details on the book as soon as I know exactly when it is going to be available.

I do have some things on the horizon. I hope to get my new camera deployed soon and have some ideas on future posts. It may be after the holidays my schedule eases up enough to get back to full speed, however.

I appreciate all of you who are bearing with me during this, my busiest time of the year.

More soon, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Just doin' your time in the grime ... chin-up and carry-on!

    ReplyDelete